The Atmos Mission One is a dive computer developed by passionate freedivers in Taiwan. This elegant looking watch can be worn every day. The display is easy to read, it is a rechargeable watch. The selling price is reasonable but above all lower than its competitors who also offer a GPS.
ylon-a® official dealer for France
Warning: Last items in stock!
– High-resolution, easy-to-read display
– Rechargeable via a USB cable of the Atmos brand
– Surface GPS
– Salt and fresh water
– 5 vibrating and/or audible depth alarms
– 5 time alarms
– Backlight activated by wrist movement
– Receiving notifications from iOS smartphones (messages and calls)
– Recording and history of 100 dives.
– Time, alarm, second time zone display
The Freediving mode has the following additional displays:
– Real time depth (ascent/descent rate monitor),
– Maximum depth
– Dive time
– Surface time
– Water temperature
– A not insignificant particularity is the triggering of a vibration when the minimum recovery time between two dives is reached.
It also has an AIR & NITROX mode:
– Bühlmann ZHL-16c Decompression mode (GF adjustable)
– Single Gas Air, Nitrox mode (Air mix22-40%)
– Constant Backlight
– Ascent rate monitor
– Dive Planner
– Reset residual nitrogen function
and a GAUGE mode :
– Bottom timer
– Alarm limiting dive time